Fuck Your God

"Hey, you have your religion in my politics" "Hey, you have your politics in my religion" Two tastes that could be great, just NOT together. Let's discuss how religious zealots are ruining the spirit of the United States and trampling your rights for the sake of their own god.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

"Chuck" currently resides in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago. While he finds organized religion and their fanatics to be morally bankrupt and power hungry he also believes in the Constitution and our Bill of Rights which allow all of us to believe in any god we choose and the ability to worship in any manner our selves feel to be correct and good and right. So long as we respect others' rights to do so as well. The latter concept being foreign to most religious folk.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Day one on our trek to a truly great country...

So, today is my very first blog. It's all set up. And for those of you who care, I even have "Fuck Your God" buttons made up.

Why am I doing a "Fuck Your God" blog? It's sort of a backlash against the current religious right. They seem to think they can dictate who and how I worship. Well, they can't. I won't let them. I choose no religion. And our government says that's ok, too. We have a Bill of Rights with a Separation of Church and State clause. I say to them "Get the FUCK out of my life. I got out of yours." They don't like that. They think it's their business to get involved in politics and run my life. So let's take our rights back and kick them out of our politics. It's not like they pay taxes to government. Churches and Religious entities are tax free. If they want in, let them pay for it.

Well, let's get started. What are your thoughts?



Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home